Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Jeanie's next adventure with pictures.....

Hi everyone!!

I finally have some pics to send out:) The last 2 days were awesome! We had market day yesterday so I went crazy shopping ... got some pashmina's (sp?) - those wrap things, very cool colours, some blackmarket DVD's (Batman begins...who knew it was on DVD all ready:) ), some great jewellry, a rolex and an omega watch (guessing their fake ... same with my Oakley's). So that was exciting to shop again:). Then today I got to go off camp with CIMIC (the group that does humanitarian work while deployed) to deliver a TV and DVD to a girl's orphanage in Kabul.




The picture of me without my sunglasses on was actually taken with my camera by one of the girls there:) They were so happy and fun .... apparently 50% of Afghanistan's population is under 14. That's what years of war does I guess ... sad.

Things are going great here...this is just a short one to send pics finally!

more soon....
miss you all!
Jeanie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Jeanie!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids are sooo cute!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger maggie katzen said...

great pics!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home