"Look into the face of Canada, and you'll see our collagen implants are way too puffy." ... Mark Steyn
posted by Diana at 12:18 PM
Global Warming!!Hey, I have a recipe for Jellied Moose Nose at my place.
Heh. Hot up there is it?
Moose crank.
One dude you don't want to mess with. I've heard they are meaner than a grizzly ...
That should have been me - I can't seem to type at the moment ...
So is that how you guys wash them up there?
Nice rack.
Horny devil, isn't he!
LOL, I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Global Warming!!
Hey, I have a recipe for Jellied Moose Nose at my place.
Heh. Hot up there is it?
Moose crank.
One dude you don't want to mess with. I've heard they are meaner than a grizzly ...
That should have been me - I can't seem to type at the moment ...
So is that how you guys wash them up there?
Nice rack.
Horny devil, isn't he!
LOL, I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home