"Look into the face of Canada, and you'll see our collagen implants are way too puffy." ... Mark Steyn
posted by Diana at 8:25 PM
Very nice. You wouldn't happen to have the march and two-step sheet music, would you?
Sending now.
Cool
Got 'em! Thanks, Diana!
Diana, i wanted to let you know that you won File It Unders "Name the Condom" Contest. Congrats. Cruise on over to see your celebartory post. www.fileitunder.com
I'm there now! Very funny stuff!! Let me know when you get the Ziploc endorsements. I want to be there for the NASCAR launch!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Very nice. You wouldn't happen to have the march and two-step sheet music, would you?
Sending now.
Cool
Got 'em! Thanks, Diana!
Diana, i wanted to let you know that you won File It Unders "Name the Condom" Contest.
Congrats.
Cruise on over to see your celebartory post.
www.fileitunder.com
I'm there now! Very funny stuff!! Let me know when you get the Ziploc endorsements. I want to be there for the NASCAR launch!
Post a Comment
<< Home