Tuesday, October 17, 2006

If you're looking for me ....

I'll be here somewhere .....


Or here ....



See you in November!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's as far as you're going? What a shame.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We made it as far as Cortez, CO just as a major storm hit. I'm not sure whether I can get to Telluride tomorrow ... was hoping to have dinner with JWebb.

Going 6,000' vertical is a challenge. If I can't do it tomorrow, I'll try it out from the east side next time.

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaah! (It's more like 10,000' vertical in places). As disappointing as it is, I'm really glad we decided against you trying it. No vacation is worth risking your life over.

DAMN!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Grandes Cigarro said...

I was born in AZ!

Yay AZ!

Yay Hoover Dam. Worth seeing if you can.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home