"Look into the face of Canada, and you'll see our collagen implants are way too puffy." ... Mark Steyn
Labels: morons, tragedy
posted by Diana at 10:07 AM
Mebbe better cancel that US move after all :(...
I was just thinking it's probably a darned good time to pick up a property or two ... what with the fire sales and all. Does that make me a meanie?
No, that would make you an entreprenuerial businessperson, which is, erm, what you already are.So, go 'head. I'm doing it...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Mebbe better cancel that US move after all :(...
I was just thinking it's probably a darned good time to pick up a property or two ... what with the fire sales and all. Does that make me a meanie?
No, that would make you an entreprenuerial businessperson, which is, erm, what you already are.
So, go 'head. I'm doing it...
Post a Comment
<< Home