And then there were breastses .....
MT. LAUREL, N.J. – The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA), which represents the leading manufacturers of baby bottles in the United States, stands by the scientific research indicating that plastic baby bottles are safe. JPMA supports the rigorous scientific evaluation process of the National Toxicology Program’s (NTP) Center for the Evaluation of Risks to Human Reproduction.
Does anyone ... anyone .... remember when we suckled our young?
h/t
Labels: bareblogging, cojones, eco-terrorists, morons, nipples, Nostalgia, tragedy, ye olde family recipe file


2 Comments:
I don't remember it but I was - suckled I mean. Some say it's a reason for my strong constitution.
I seemed to read somewhere that the human breast milk trade over the internet was large market (I don't mean udderly large).
I'd take a little chocolate by the bottle now - if I could get it.
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm .... chocolate!
Post a Comment
<< Home