"Look into the face of Canada, and you'll see our collagen implants are way too puffy." ... Mark Steyn
posted by Diana at 11:16 AM
Snow pics headed your way. . .
This is the first green Christmas we've had in many years. It's just not the same without lots of white stuff.
I blame Al Gore.
I think I've still got 10 inches or so I could send over.
...of SNOW, I mean.This was the view out my window circa Thursday.
Hah! Perfect.I was beginning to think Denver was floating north.
We have fog.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Snow pics headed your way. . .
This is the first green Christmas we've had in many years. It's just not the same without lots of white stuff.
I blame Al Gore.
I think I've still got 10 inches or so I could send over.
...of SNOW, I mean.
This was the view out my window circa Thursday.
Hah! Perfect.
I was beginning to think Denver was floating north.
We have fog.
Post a Comment
<< Home