For the bedside table
Random notes ....
I read it for the pictures.
Tony Blair March 21, 2006 via Ray Robison and the PJ Iraq Files
NewsBusters
"Mouse testicle cells behave like stem cells AP NEW YORK — German scientists say cells from the testes of mice can behave like embryonic stem cells. If the same holds true in humans, it could provide a controversy-free source of versatile cells for use in treating disease." [Ed, .. My bold ... some might disagree.
Seal debate continues on eve of hunt
Fished Out: The Rise and Fall of the Cod Fishery
The Law of Monkey .. via FIU
I read it for the pictures.
Tony Blair March 21, 2006 via Ray Robison and the PJ Iraq Files
NewsBusters
"Mouse testicle cells behave like stem cells AP NEW YORK — German scientists say cells from the testes of mice can behave like embryonic stem cells. If the same holds true in humans, it could provide a controversy-free source of versatile cells for use in treating disease." [Ed, .. My bold ... some might disagree.
Seal debate continues on eve of hunt
Fished Out: The Rise and Fall of the Cod Fishery
The Law of Monkey .. via FIU


1 Comments:
It's good! Your comments are off, or I'd do this there.
I only hope the stocks come back before everyone forgets how to fish.
Post a Comment
<< Home