Thursday, March 23, 2006

Easter Monday Lunch ... from some very funny kids I know!

The daffodils are blooming towards the sky
While little birdies are singing hi hi hi
Little white bunnies are nibbling on the clover
While cute wee puppies are barking over and over

The ***** staff are here and huddled at their post
Having gotten up late only grabbing some toast
Why oh why they cry can't we have a decent lunch
With yummy stuff that have no calories or crunch

Easter Monday will be a quiet and easy day
So lets do potluck - whadya all say
Think easy and scrumtious on a nice plate
Please say you will come - is it a date?

Please let me know if you are working and what you would like to bring please and thanks! by JillJ
Response 1:
In response to your Poem Jill…

I ran over the daffodils, and shot the birds,
Bunny’s are ugly, and puppies leave turds,

I skip my breakfast and don’t eat lunch,
Rarely snack, and don’t care for brunch,

A potluck on Monday would be a good treat.
I’m a starving homeowner, and I gotta eat.

Bring in food that is tasty and fills,
Or you can end up like the daffodils.

Just kidding, I’ll be there! -Geoffrey.
Response 2:
How about frog legs? ;) - HB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home