Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well, so it begins!

We'll see what happens here. Won't be the first time I've started a project with absolutely no idea of where it's going to go. Bonus is, though, that I learn something new every day! I'm wondering how soon I can blow this thing up!?

I'm trying to work out the format and focus for this idiocy, so please bare with me for a while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana launches out on her own. Godspeed and happy blogging.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read your witty commentary on Protein Wisdom for some time now, so you seem more than capable of making a success out of this.

Best of luck to you during the launch (and day-to-day drudgery) of your blog.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog. I always had the feeling that you were going to get your own blog.

May there be many Instalanches and NROlanches in your future.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home